Dear Partners and Friends!
RIDACOM sincerely regrets and informs you that the planned practical workshop "Multiplex Molecular Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases" is postponed until the crisis is over because of the need to take measures to prevent and limit the spread of COVID-19 and other viral diseases. No RD-01-124 / 13.03.2020 of the Minister of Health.
More information is coming soon for a new date for the practical workshop on "Multiplex Molecular Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases".
Together with our partners at CerTest, the world leader in molecular diagnostics of infectious diseases, we will demonstrate the VIASURE series of products, which is based on a unique multiplex Real-Time PCR analysis technology that allows the simultaneous examination of more than 20 pathogens in a single sample. Diagnostic panels include microorganisms that present a serious challenge for professionals to identify them quickly and accurately.
A few of the benefits of CerTest's VIASURE whales are:
- Fast and convenient working format - all reagents are pre-loaded into PCR tubes and lyophilized. Only 2 steps are required before starting the analysis - rehydrating the master mix and adding DNA
- All tests have the same temperature protocol of operation, which allows several tests to be carried out simultaneously with one program in the PCR.
- Validated for more than 40 different Real-Time PCRs. Yours is certainly one of them!
- Long shelf life: 2 years
The main focus will be:
- Complete portfolio of kits for multiplex diagnosis of bacterial, viral and parasitic agents of gastrointestinal, respiratory, sexually transmitted infections, sepsis and meningitis
- Opportunities for personalization and custom-made kits for specific needs and purposes
- Complete solutions and competencies in the implementation of molecular biological methods in routine diagnostic practice
- Antimicrobial resistance detection kits
- Automation and optimization for DNA / RNA extraction
- Innovations in pipetting
- DeNovix DS-11 FX + - the most sensitive micro-volume spectrophotometer and fluorometer. Winner of the 2017s and 2018s Scientists' Choice Awards and the Platinum Seal of Quality Award.
- And many other exciting and intriguing lab solutions…
In the practical part, each of you will have the opportunity to try and work with high-tech and innovative devices and products from the most recognized manufacturers worldwide, such as Eppendorf, CAPP, HiMedia Laboratories, Scientific Industries, DNA Technology, Benchmark Scientific, DeNovix, MTCBio, Genolution and more.
We would like to point out once again that the seminar is entirely practical and each participant will be involved in the laboratory work. Seats are limited to 20 and for this reason, we could only register one participant per organization. After the seminar, a cocktail party will be organized where, in a pleasant atmosphere and a drink, there will be time for discussions between colleagues and partners with common professional interests.
Attention !!! Seats for the upcoming event are limited and pre-registration is required.
Follow us and stay up to date on our Facebook page.