The second round of INSTAND EQA schemes on thrombophilic genetic detection methods is coming.
Statistics shows that screening for mutations predisposing to the development of thrombophilia is the most frequently performed genetic testing, with a particularly high frequency among pregnant women. The frequency of this examination, as well as its clinical significance, determine the need for periodic control and evaluation of the diagnostic methods used.
Check your methods for the detection of the four most clinically significant mutations associated with an increased risk of developing thrombosis:
- Molecular Genetics 02 – Factor V-Leiden-Mutation – 730
- Molecular Genetics 04 – MTHFR C677T (optional: A1298C) – 732
- Molecular Genetics 05 – PAI-1 (4G/5G)
- Molecular Genetics 06 – Prothrombin G20210A – 731
You can register for all programs until 07/22/22!
Each registered participant can take advantage of a 10% discount on the order of genetic screening kits for thrombophilia. More information about whales can be found in the attached brochure.
- Thrombophilia Susceptibility Real-Time PCR Genotyping Kit - https://www.ridacom.com/en/products/view/7638
- Folate Metabolism Real-Time PCR Genotyping Kit - https://www.ridacom.com/en/products/view/7639
Information on all upcoming INSTAND EQA programs with registration in July can be found HERE