Dear partners and friends,
we are happy to inform you that with purchasing SmartDoc Imaging Enclosure, you will receive a free gift – Sproket Portable Bluetooth Printer.
SmartDoc Imaging Enclosure is a system designed to safely view nucleic acids in agarose gels. Instead of UV light, BLUE is used, which is safer for lab personnel and will not damage DNA samples.
- It is suitable for easy capture of the gel with a smartphone.
- The system includes a blue illumination base, an orange viewing cover, and an orange photographic filter.
- Compatible with classic color dyes like SmartGlow ™, SYBR Green, GelGreen ™ and others.
- The visible blue light will not damage the DNA.
- Optional amber glass for detecting DNA fragmentation.
- The preview enclosure can also be used with other transilluminators.
It can be used for most existing UV or visible blue lights. An orange photo filter is included to photograph the gels using a visible blue light transilluminator for spot excitation. There are 2 additional filters for UV transilluminator imaging gels: a 535nm filter for green dyes on UV light or a 590nm filter for EtBr on UV light.
An expandable adapter is included in the kit and can be placed for full-scale imaging of gels up to 15 x 15 cm. Or, remove the close-up image adapter or smaller gels. When using the SmartDoc box on translucent luminaires with a large illumination surface (over 19x19cm), use the E5000-MAT to block light around the edge.
When using the SmartDoc box on translucent luminaires with a large illumination surface (over 19x19cm), use the E5000-MAT to block the light around the edge of the SmartDoc 2.0 Presentation (Item No. E5001-SDB).
- print directly from your smartphone
- Portable: about the size of a cellphone
- Instant printing of 2x3 photos or stickers
- Perfect for printing gel images for your lab notebook
- 10 sheets of sticky-Backed Photo Paper included
Order must be placed before July 31, 2019.