The NAISSA® Monotest Immunoanalyzer is the answer for laboratories of all sizes who demand a flexible solution in total automation of more than 200 different assays.
This easy-to-use benchtop analyzer provides a perfect fit in your laboratory, and is designed to carry out in vitro diagnostic tests such as Viral, bacteria and parasite infections; Cancer and cardio markers; Fertility, steroids, anemia, thyroid kits, etc., just in a few steps.
All reagents needed to perform tests are incorporated in a single ready-to-use barcoded cartridge.
Up to 30 different assays can be performed simultaneously in one cycle.
NAISSA® Monotest Immunoanalyzer Features
- The test method is EIA as the well proved gold standard.
- 30 positions in temperature Peltier controlled (25-37°C) rotor ensure perfect conditions for your 30 different assays in one run.
- Perfect mixing is ensured by 2 vibration motors.
- Conjugate has its own dedicated probe to minimize risk of cross contamination, together with dedicated piercing device for easy and risk free handling of reagents.
- NAISSA® reduces carry-over with 2 independent set of probes and piercing devices coated with latest technology nanoceramic.
- The Reagent level is constantly being monitored by intelligent software and measured by precise weight sensors, which is more reliable than liquid level sensor monitoring
- The Optical systems are advanced LED fiber optics – maintenance free. No need for lamp change and difficult adjustments by specialized service engineers.
- Capacitive level sensor probes for accurate reagent handling
- Ceramics pump with high precision step motor (1 step = 0.01187 μL) is maintenance free.
Consumables for NAISSA Monotest Immunoanalyzer have CE-IVD certificate and are included in the database of the Joint Research Center of the European Commission: NAISSA SARS-CoV-2 ELISA Kits